Han Han

portrait
Lastname:Han
Firstname:Han
Country:flag China
Date of birth:23. 9. 1982 (40 years)
Titles - overall
Filter
Stats
RallyStarts total:37Retirements: 8 (21.6 %)SuperRally: 1 (2.7 %)Total victories:2 (5.4 %) Class wins:3 (8.1 %)
Starts
2018
#111
icon
Subaru XV
Subaru Rally Team China
S6
4.
4. China
4. class S6
#111
icon
Subaru XV
Subaru Rally Team China
S6
Retired
2017
flag China 2.
wins 1
points 70
stage wins2
flag Sandu Rally
China
#111
icon
Subaru XV
Subaru Rally Team China
S6
photo
Retired
#111
icon
Subaru XV
Subaru Rally Team China
S6
photo
4.
4. China
4. class S6
#111
icon
Subaru XV
Subaru Rally Team China
S6
photo
3.
3. China
3. class S6
#111
icon
Subaru XV
Subaru Rally Team China
S6
photo
1.
1. China
1. class S6
2016
flag China 1.
wins 0
points 69
#111
icon
Subaru XV
Subaru Rally Team China
S6
photo
11.
11. China
8. class S6
#111
icon
Subaru XV
Subaru Rally Team China
S6
photo
6.
6. China
5. class S6
#111
icon
Subaru XV
Subaru Rally Team China
S6
photo
3.
2. China
2. class S6
#111
icon
Subaru XV
Subaru Rally Team China
S6
photo
5.
5. China
4. class S6
2015
flag China 6.
wins 0
points 0
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Subaru Rally Team
S6
photo
Retired
flag Wuyi Rally
China
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Subaru Rally Team
S6
photo
9.
9. China
8. class S6
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Subaru Rally Team
S6
photo

4. China
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Subaru Rally Team
S6
photo
Retired
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Subaru Rally Team
S6
photo
Retired
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Subaru Rally Team
S6
photo
2.
2. China
2. class S6
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Subaru Rally Team
S6
photo
4.
4. China
4. class S6
2013
flag China 1.
wins 0
points 0
stage wins1
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza STi R4
Subaru Rally Team China
R4
4.
4. China
2. class R4
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza STi R4
Subaru Rally Team China
R4
4.
2. China
1. class R4
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza STi R4
Subaru Rally Team China
R4
2.
2. China
1. class R4
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza STi R4
Subaru Rally Team China
R4
Retired
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza STi R4
Subaru Rally Team China
R4
2.
2. China
2. class R4
2012
flag China 1.
wins 0
points 28
flag Mohe Rally
China
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza STi
Subaru Rally Team
N4
Retired
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza STi
Subaru Rally Team
N4
6.
3. China
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza STi
Subaru Rally Team
N4
3.
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza STi
Subaru Rally Team
N4
1.
2011
#17
icon
Subaru Impreza STi
Subaru Rally Team
3
8.
2010
flag Fogang Rally
China
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza STi
N4
2.
2. class N4
#16
icon
Subaru Impreza STi
Subaru Rally Team
N4
photo
10.
#111
icon
Subaru Impreza STi
N4
4.
flag Mohe Rally
China
#11
icon
Subaru Impreza STi
N4
Retired
2009
#11
icon
Subaru Impreza STi
N4
5.
#21
icon
Subaru Impreza STi
N4
8.
#69
icon
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX
Reece Jones Rallysport
N4
23.[SR]
22. WRC
13. class N4
flag Fogang Rally
China
???
#11
icon
Subaru Impreza WRX STi
N4
6.
#11
icon
Subaru Impreza STi
N4
6.
2008
flag China Rally
China
#5
icon
Shanghai Volkswagen Polo
S2
15.
DirtFish
image

Kalle Rovanperä is one stage away from his chance to make history, with the Rally New Zealand powerstage offering him the opportunity to become the...

image

This story comes to you live from a tent at the side of the Rally New Zealand powerstage. Welcome to Jack’s Ridge. This, my friends,...

image

Ott Tänak won the powerstage dress rehearsal around Jacks Ridge, as Kalle Rovanperä remains in the lead of Rally New Zealand and on course to...

image

Kalle Rovanperä has started a potentially historic day with fastest time, leading Rally New Zealand by 29.6 seconds over Toyota team-mate Sébastien Ogier. With closest...

image

On the face of it Craig Breen’s Rally New Zealand has been an utter disaster, like so many other rallies this year. There was so...


Page is not visible with AdBlock enabled.
Please consider supporting us by disabling AdBlock.
drivers285 359
codrivers412 419
events77 087
entries3 295 481
video33 957
photos655 526
car plates1 125 957