lang lang lang lang lang lang lang lang lang lang lang lang

Ioannis Gyzis

portrait
Lastname:Gyzis
Firstname:Ioannis
Country:flag Greece
Date of birth:19. 5. 1975
Check also codriver profile
Filter
Stats
RallyStarts total:18Retirements: 6 (33.3%)Total victories:1 (5.6%) Class wins:7 (38.9%)
Starts
Starts are not visible with AdBlock enabled
2018
flag Rally Evoikou
Greece Asphalt
Asphalt Cup South (GR)
#8
icon
Renault Clio Williams
ELPA 875
C3
F2
photo
Retired
2016
flag Greece 21.
wins 0
points 10
class F2 9.
#8
icon
Renault Clio Williams
ELPA 875
C3
F2
photo
5.
5. Greece
1. class C3
1. class F2
2015
flag Greece 15.
wins 0
points 18
class F2 10.
#6
icon
Renault Clio Williams
ELPA 875
A7
F2
2.
2. Greece
1. class A7
1. class F2
2014
#5
icon
Renault Clio Williams
ELPA 875
A7
4.
4. Asphalt Cup (GR)
1. class A7
#11
icon
Renault Clio Williams
ELPA 875
A7
photo
12.
2. class A7
2013
flag Rally Paladio
Greece
Asphalt Cup (GR)
#18
icon
Renault Clio Williams
ELPA 875
A7
Retired
#4
icon
Renault Clio Williams
ELPA 875
A7
1.
1. Asphalt Cup (GR)
1. class A7
2012
class 1600-2000 8.
flag Rally Sprint Othrys
Rallysprint Asphalt (GR)
#22
icon
Renault Clio Williams
ELPA 875
1600-2000
6.
2. class 1600-2000
flag Attiko Rally Sprint
Rallysprint Asphalt (GR)
#53
icon
Renault Clio Williams
ELPA 875
1600-2000
Retired
2011
flag Rally Paladio
Greece
Asphalt Cup (GR)
#29
icon
Renault Clio Williams
ELPA 875
A7
F2
F3
Retired
#34
icon
Renault Clio Williams
ELPA 875
A7
2.
1. class A7
2010
flag Rally Paladio
Greece
Asphalt Cup (GR)
#37
icon
Renault Clio Williams
POE-5292
EA7
21.
21. Greece
21. Asphalt Cup (GR)
1. class EA7
flag Rally Fthiotidas
Greece
Asphalt Cup (GR)
#34
icon
Renault Clio Williams
POE-5292
A7
F2
34.
28. Greece
28. Asphalt Cup (GR)
9. class A7
22. class F2
2009
class 1600-2000 16.
#39
icon
Renault Clio Williams
POE-5292
E11
20.
15. Greece
1. class E11
flag Rally Sprint Othrys
Rallysprint Asphalt (GR)
#30
icon
Renault Clio Williams
POE-5292
1600-2000
8.
4. class 1600-2000
2008
flag Rally Paladio
Asphalt Cup (GR)
#74
icon
Renault Clio Williams
POE-5292
E11
F2
Retired
flag Rally Fthiotidas Day I
Greece
Asphalt Cup (GR)
#65
icon
Renault Clio Williams
POE-5292
E11
F2
Retired
2007
flag Rally Paladio
Asphalt Cup (GR)
#29
icon
Renault Clio Williams
POE-5292
A7
20.
17. Asphalt Cup (GR)
3. class A7
drivers 269 983
codrivers 391 685
events 73 662
entries 3 082 230
video 29 939
photos 602 153
car plates 994 095